- Players are requested to walk quickly between shots and call faster players through. Remember your position in the field is immediately behind the players in front, not merely in front of the players behind. The maximum time for nine holes should be two hours ten minutes.
- Please repair all divots in fairway and rough. Please repair pitch marks on greens and rake bunkers after play, leaving the rake in the middle of the bunker facing the direction of play.
- Use the golf carts with care. They are to be driven at a responsible speed and in accordance with the rules printed on the windshield and steering wheel of each golf cart.
- Lost ball – if you hit a ball into an area where the ball may be difficult to find or out of bounds, always play a provisional ball from the same spot before you leave that position to go and find the first ball. The second ball must be declared a Provisional ball if you plan to play the first ball should it be found.
- The Club has adopted safe working practices. In all sitations golfers must be called up or receive acknowledgement from course staff, who are in range, before playing a shot.
- Smoking is not permitted in the Pavilion, Lodge or Clubhouse.
- Individual members and guests shall not directly reprimand any employee of the Club. Complaints are to be communicated to the General Manager.
- Elanora Country Club will comply with the Responsible Service of Alcohol Practices.
Mobile phones should be left on silent and are to be used only in the car park. Phones are available in the Clubhouse. Use of mobile phones in the Lodge bedrooms, public cubicles and private rooms/offices is acceptable.